Privateer Press Online Store
Privateer Press takes the security of your information seriously. We will not share your information with a third-party. What Personal Information About Customers Does Privateer Press Gather?
We collect information that allow us to send you your purchases or communicate with you. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us:In order to make a purchase you must register an account with our store.
- E-mail Communications:We require an email address for each account in order for us to communicate to you about your order.
Does Privateer Press Share My Personal Information?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that also allow you to remain logged into your store account. You should log out or delete cookies off of any public computing system or you risk another user having access to your account.
Privateer Press will not share or sell your personal information, period.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We use 128-bit Secure Socket Layer software to encrypt all personal information you input.
- We do not reveal your credit card number when confirming an order or fulfilling it at our warehouse.
- We do transmit the entire credit card number to Authorize.net, our credit card processing company.
- it is vital for you to protect your account from unauthorized access by using a strong password and logging out when using a shared computer.
The Privateer Press online store provides 128-bit encryption to ensure the security of your transaction. All credit card transactions are made through the secure servers of Authorize.net. Click of the Authorize.net icon below of this page for details.